Rogue Stormers combines run ‘n’ gun mayhem with roguelike and RPG elements, crazy 3D graphics and team play for one to 4 players, online and offline.
|Release||18 SEPT 2016|
Rogue Stormers is a run ‘n’ gun game with roguelike elements for up to four players in local and online multiplayer mode. Dying in a mission will allow you to keep earned perks which allow your character to grow stronger with each new raid. You’ll delve further and further with each session until you finally defeat the final boss.
Our technology enables us to layer and combine level chunks to create meaningful level combinations with infinite replayability. An ever-growing cast of enemies, hazards and loot is layered within each chunk, generating incredible diversity.
Tons of different upgrades and weapons will cause each new session to play in a unique fashion, depending on which weapons or upgrades you pick and get. Adding to that are five unlockable character classes, each with its own skills and base weapon.
All these factors combined determine how you’ll engage the sprawling city of Ravensdale. Will you go toe to toe with your enemies or pick them off them from a distance? Will you cripple your enemies, block attacks or just blast everything apart with pure damage?
It’s up to you. Everything is possible in Rogue Stormers.
- An action game with roguelike traits: how far will you get and which perks will you gain for your next attempt?
- Classic run’n’gun sidescroller: charge ahead, avoid enemy fire raining down on you and shoot everything that moves to get upgrades.
- Single player mode, online and local co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players.
- 5 different character classes, each with its own play style.
- Huge maps featuring different parts of Ravensdale: Cityscape, Ancient Ruins, Cesspools, Underground Factory and Forgotten Caves. All generated procedurally with random placement of enemies, traps and upgrades for infinite replayability.
- A huge variety of enemies: From classic orcs and goblins to flatulent fallen angels, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons.
- Trigger environmental chain reactions – set goop ablaze, detonate explosives, launch enemies into hazards and more!… but watch the backlash!
- We’re continuously working on enhancements for the game, which includes increasing the games’ performance as well as adding new features and expanding on existing content.
Rogue stormers is a solid rogue like with an awesome co-op system.
This is what I’d call one of the few examples of Early Access done right.
Old contra feel with a bit of Magicka guns maybe? Fun levels with weapons and perks. 8/10
- Minimum Requirements
- Recommended Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260, AMD Radeon HD 4850 or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Keyboard, Mouse
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Quad Core CPU
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 500, AMD Radeon HD 5000 or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: XInput compatible controller
Since the Steam release of Rogue Stormers in April, we have been working on a…
It’s officially summer! Grab yourself a coffee and some ice cream and then sit right back down at…
We just released a new patch for Rogue Stormers and this is rather huge. Apart from…
Changelog for Rogue Stormers Gameplay General Added perks Added secondary weapon icons Added unlockable background…