Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is a challenging fast-paced platformer with a twist. You can warp Giana’s dream world to transform your abilities and surroundings. Use your skill, speed, brains, and powers to defeat the dangers that populate these twisted dreams!
|Genre||Platformer / Adventure|
|Release||23 OCT 2012|
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is a fast-paced hardcore platformer with dual worlds that Giana will morph between as she seeks to escape. Use your skill, your speed, your brains, and your powers to defeat the horrors that populate her two nightmares.[egg id=”1″]
With intuitive controls and smooth gameplay, you’ll be able to leap right in and start helping Giana progress through her opposing dreamworlds. Cute Giana moves with speed and grace, twirling past hazards and adversaries with a light touch and gentle heart. But, Giana isn’t limited to soft solutions. With a quick morph her punk side comes out to play, full of raw attitude and a powerful dash to crush obstacles that block her way!
Plus, when Giana morphs, she doesn’t just change herself, but also her perception of the entire world. As the world changes, so too do her interactions with it, revealing different paths and dangers and a wide range of fantastic tools that Giana can utilize. The dream also conceals gems, and the truly adventurous can find secret areas and greater rewards deep within.
Amazing worlds await you within Giana’s dreams! The vivid colors and astonishing graphics coupled with the wondrous morph create an experience unlike any you’ve had before. You’ll swim. You’ll glide. You’ll travel by bubblegum, super bouncers, conveyer belts, blocks, rocks, and even ride turtles. You will travel through clouds, trees, castles, and caves with more danger, magic, and all around fun than you can shake a spikey bracer at!
Want more? Wasn’t getting chased by hordes of angry creatures, stung by jellyfish, stabbed by spikes, crushed by stones, burned by fire and dissolved by acid enough for you? All right then, we should probably mention the epic Boss Battles too! Gigantic creatures from the depths of Giana’s most horrific nightmares are here to play too. Seriously, these guys are just plain brutal. And you’re going to need to master everything you’ve learned to have any hope of defeating them!
- Powerful Abilities: Giana moves through the dream according to her desires and mood. When confronted, she can hammer past or drift on by. You make the call.
- Intuitive Controls and Smooth Gameplay: Controlling Giana is a breeze, but you’ll eventually need every trick in her arsenal to defeat the cunning trials ahead.
- Amazing Worlds: Giana’s dreamworlds leap off the screen with gorgeous 3D graphics and the fantastic alterations of the morph!
- Tons of Cool Interactions: As Giana changes, so does the world around her. Fly with bubblegum, ride conveyer belts, power along with repeaters, hop on springs, and even ride on turtles.
- Legendary Soundtrackwith Chris Hülsbeck and Machinae Supremacy!
- Explore and Discover: There are 16 rich levels across 3 distinct worlds, each transforming into the two dreamworlds. Giana’s dreams abound with secret locations.
- Epic Boss Battles: Gigantic creatures from the depths of Giana’s most terrifying nightmares are here to play too. Seriously, these guys are just plain brutal!
Rogue stormers is a solid rogue like with an awesome co-op system.
This is what I’d call one of the few examples of Early Access done right.
Old contra feel with a bit of Magicka guns maybe? Fun levels with weapons and perks. 8/10
- Minimum Requirements
- Recommended Requirements
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon II X2 @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: SM3.0 DX9.0c level hardware (Nvidia GeForce 6800, ATI X1800 XT or higher)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Keyboard
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.0 GHz (or any Dual Core CPU)
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 280, ATI HD 4800 or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
It’s officially summer! Grab yourself a coffee and some ice cream and then sit right back down at…
You have asked for them and here they are; our beautiful story book pages as…
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”1″ gal_title=”GS:TD Story”] This is the story of Giana Sisters: Dream Runners. After Giana defeated…