We are currently looking for a concept artist to work on a famous IP and all of our upcoming titles in the future. He will be creating 2D concept art (characters, buildings, props, backgrounds) in accordance with the artistic vision of the game. This role will have frequent communication and interaction with the Creative Director, Game Designers, Technical Art Director and Outsourcing Manager.
- Create 2D concept art under requirement with high efficiency, including characters, backgrounds, buildings, props, and scenes.
- Assist the Creative Director and Game Designer to establish a game world in the vision of the game concept
- Research and propose concept references under the lead of lead concept artist and Creative director.
- Collaborate with marketing team to produce marketing assets.
- Collaborate with the Technical Art Director on providing concepts respecting technical constraints related to our real-time 3d engine.
- Shipped at least one title as a concept artist.
- 3+ years’ experience at a game studio working as a concept artist.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
- Understanding of 3D graphics.
- A strong foundation in lighting and atmospherics.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, proportions, and perspective
- Excellent representation of materials, lighting, and moods
- Ease to adapt to a required style (realistic, cartoon, sketch, etc.)
- Ability to communicate in English
Not required, but a huge plus:
- Modeling/mapping/texturing skills.
- Experience with 3D modeling tools (for quick 3D block-outs and handovers)
- Experience with open world games.
- Self-motivated, problem solver
We would like to see the best pieces of your portfolio (Assessment)
To apply, submit your resume detailing your experience, including a cover letter to email@example.com