We are currently looking for an experienced animator to work on an AAA open-world title for a big publisher. The candidate will work on all animation domains from characters, creatures, animals using motion capture and handmade animations, facial animations for dialogues to unique cutscene specific animations.
- Creating 3D animations for characters and creatures for in-game and cutscenes (keyframed).
- Setting animation graphs using Unreal 4 tools.
- Character rigging and skinning.
- Cleaning up and editing motion capture data.
- Working together with our game designers, concept artists and character modelers on the aesthetic of the movement and gameplay specific animation timing.
- Shipped at least 2 titles as an animator.
- 5+ years in the game industry.
- Able to produce realistic as well as stylized human and non-human movement.
- Understanding of animation requirements for an action game (sharpness, telegraph timings, combat actions timings, etc.)
- Self-motivated, technical problem solver
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to work within a team.
Not required, but a huge plus:
- Experience with Unreal 4 engine (animation graph, blueprint system, matinee, sequencer)
- Proficient with 3DS Max, Motion Builder
- Experience with FaceFX, blend trees, and state machines.
- Application via CV
- Skype interview
- Test-task (information will be given to you)
- Ideally on-site interview if possible + presentation of previous work
- You will be reporting directly to the lead animator.